Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineering Technical Trainer who is responsible for technical training and documentation development and technical instruction in support of Air Traffic Management Systems developed and fielded by Leidos. This will require technical coordination with counterparts in Systems Engineering, Software and Test organizations. The primary location is Oklahoma City, OK, but will require occasional travel to FAA locations across the country. The primary systems will be in the Air Traffic Management domain.
• Develop and deliver Web Based training materials for multiple ATM systems fielded by leidos
• Perform technical training development, and instruction for Air Traffic Management Systems fielded by Leidos.
• Establish and maintain a direct working relationship with FAA training representatives responsible for the FAA systems fielded by Leidos.
• Requires Bachelors of Science degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience in the Air Traffic Management domain.
• Demonstrated direct experience developing and implementing Web Based training courses for the FAA in the Air Traffic Management Domain
• Experience with the training design process using a Systems Approach to training documented in FAA Standard 028C.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently at a customer facility.
• Technical background in the maintenance of FAA or equivalent radar, NAVAID, and/or automation systems.
• Considerable technical training development and instructional experience associated with the maintenance of FAA or equivalent radar, NAVAID, and/or automation systems.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.