Leidos is seeking a Engineering Tech Lead for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Engineering Tech Lead supports exsisting systems and provides the guidance to build new technologies You will have the opportunity to develop new policies and integrate them into an enterprise service. You will participate in deployment/administration of tools and integration testing. You will lead a team of database developers, systems engineers, software developers, cyber security engineers, test engineers, who develop custom user interfaces and rest services to management digital policies, assist in installation, deployment, and maintenance of products.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes,
- Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Must have experience in Systems Engineer providing requirements and system interface analysis for enterprise scale development project
- Experience developing and maintaining interface control documents between components in an enterprise operational system
- Strong communication between development team and stakeholders on intent of the requirements and user stories
- Translating user requirements into agile sprint stories and acceptance criteria that is achievable within each sprint
- Experience with agile project management methodologies, including managing product backlogs
- Hands on Experience with the customers A&A process to achieve system approval
- Experience with requirements management on a program interacting with and supporting multiple customers
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with the XACTA security accreditation tool
- Must have an active TS/SCI w/ Poly
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.