Assist with driving efficiencies in Services Supply Chain through data, metrics and dashboards.
Develop KPI’s, vendor and supplier metrics, and 3PL reports to influence productivity across internal team, as well external influences.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Create metrics that will help facilitate the logistics team in managing their respective 3PLs, to include inventory volumes, turns and excess. Helping to establish min/max.
- Build reports to identify opportunities to reduce/consolidate Forward Stocking Location (FSL) and Strategic Stocking Location (SSL), while improving the parts delivery to our customers.
- Measure transportation spans between depots and FSL/SSL to ensure reduction of lost/misplaced parts.
- Measure and help drive efficiency of field defective returns to depot, as well as flow to vendors for rework/repair.
- Create vendor/supplier OTD metrics.
- Identify and develop KPI dashboards to highlight baseline to current progress across service supply chain activities to include: Logistics, Buy/Planning, Reverse Logistics, Customer Response, etc.
- Maintain an avenue to gather customer issues reported and track through to resolution, with action owners and timelines.
- Engage with other teams/organizations (3PL, tech support, trade, procurement and/or sourcing) as necessary, in order to ensure service supply chain is holistically driving improvements and productivity.
- Create inventory reconciliation mechanism between 3PL System and Cost Point.
- Hold meetings, when necessary to drive KPI/metric improvements.
Specific Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to learn and adapt to various ERP and/or planning systems
- Energetic, people-oriented person that can foster cooperation and results
- Self-motivated, pro-activate and attention to details
- Great time management skills, work well with deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to adapt and complete unexpected requirements
- Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) efficiency
- APICS certification desired, specifically CLTD
- Six Sigma or Lean Certification (Yellow or Green Belt)
- VBA, SQL, or Power BI experience
Education and Experience: Requires a BA degree and 4 8 years of prior relevant experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.