The C4ISR Operation at Leidos has an opportunity for Division Finance & Business Operation Senior Manager to support our Command and Control ISR (C2) based in Reston, Virginia. In this role the finance leader will partner with the C2 Division manager and functional support organizations management to support both the financial operations and work to profitably grow the C2 Division which currently has an estimated annual revenue of $243M. Position also involves direct support of the Software Factory financial that align to this Division.
- Advise line management on all financial aspects of their organizational unit including developing and driving financial forecasts and analyzing the organizations revenue and costs.
- Interpret operating results as they affect the financial aspects of the business, evaluate and approve expenditure decisions, identify operational risk factors that may impact the business performance of the organization and present key business insights and recommendations to achieve the organization’s current and future goals.
- Provide specific recommendations which will result in cost reduction and both profit and process improvements.
- Responsible for financial performance of the operating unit to include Annual Operating Plan, monthly forecasts and FP&A and indirect expense planning activities.
- Manage a team of 10 business finance professional staff to ensure contractual compliance, cost management, budget development and proposal support.
- Establishment/tracking of indirect rates and expenses (recent consolidation of OH rates and sharing of OH by multiple programs resulting in more competitive bids.)
- Work closely with business development, capture management, and pricing teams on new business strategy, cost volume reviews, and preparation of cash flow for Executive briefings External and internal customer interface.
- Month-end closings and variance/trend analyses.
- Cash management/Capex.
- Deliverables: Estimate at Completion (EACs), contract status reviews (CSR), monthly and quarterly business reviews (IPR, QPR), and BAR/Proposal artifacts.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ of relevant experience in finance and business operations.
- Typically has 4+ years of supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Must have Government contracting experience
- Experience in managing invoice processes
- Program Finance Experience on large complex programs
- Proven experience in working and communicating business cases, variance analysis, and evaluating cost benefit models
- Pricing Strategy and proposal development experience
- Experience with LPAS, Costpoint, Fusion, Deltek, Excel Expertise and Powerpoint Presentations
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.