The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking a Data Analytics Architect to support its $4.6B single-award IDIQ program, Defense Health Management System Modernization (DHMSM). The DHMSM program provides support to the Defense Health Agency, is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy MHS GENESIS, a modern electronic health record (EHR) system, across the United States and around the globe, supporting nearly 10 million service members and their families worldwide.
The Data Analytics Architect works with key stakeholders to shape the Data Analytics strategy and capability workstream within the program and other areas surrounding the EHR. The candidate will ensure the program is progressing technically in an iterative fashion. The Data Analytics Architect will work closely with LPDH leadership to ensure the Analytics strategy is utilizing appropriate technologies to ingest, store, display and protect sensitive data. This role will work with technical teams across LPDH, Health Growth Solution (HGS), and customer organizations to ensure customer insights are being developed via an efficient, standard, and repeatable approach.
- Support strategic product development, integration and future roadmap of Leidos as well as MHS Genesis and other COTS product/services, supporting our customer’s mission
- Leading healthcare analytics technical activities supporting the DHA and PEO DHMS mission
- Understand customer’s desired outcomes, translate these priorities into actionable plans and then drive execution of these plans with the customer.
- Work with platform and data engineers to ensure data normalization, curation, and modeling are supporting desired customer insights.
- Lead coordination of data use agreements and approvals.
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of new products, projects, and activities upon launch to learn from our experience.
- Collaborating with Product team and HGS to develop strategic analysis and recommendations.
- Prepare and deliver briefings for leadership.
- Comfort with ambiguity, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Extensive technical and process experience in Federal health analytics
- Must be able to multitask with projects, data analysis, and coordination with the executive team
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end and concentrate intensely on the small details of projects
- The position requires excellent communication and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Must be willing to travel 25%
- Experience with Splunk and its associated capabilities to create dashboards, reports, etc. in order to understand data flow/data models
- Experience with Lyniate’s Rhapsody Integration Engine to support translation of data from system to system or component to component
- Experience with creating data models and reports with Tableau and Business Objects
- Experience with Cerner’s HealtheIntent and Millennium platforms and those associated data models
- Experience creating data solutions within server (Windows/Linux) and container (Docker/Kubernetes) based architectures
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.