Leidos currently has an opening for an Information Assurance Professional to work in our Arlington, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping multiple contracts and missions. We are looking for an Information Assurance Professional with System Administration experience. This candidate will be responsible for building and securing servers and workstations in accordance with DoD standards in support of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and supporting the Information System Security Manager’s (ISSM) security program. The candidate will also be responsible for vulnerability remediation, operating system and application installation and updating, Tenable Nessus scanning and reporting, along with typical day to day Information Technology duties.
- Executes installation, operation, and maintenance of Windows 10 and Server 2016 - 2019 networks
- Supports the Information System Security Manager as directed.
- Responsible for setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software, validating, and implementing critical system patches, and allocating mass storage space.
- Handles networking support administration, implementation, and operational aspects of multiple systems, operating environments, and related software.
- Assists with the scheduling, planning, and oversight of system upgrades. Assists in planning for upgrades and replacements for the program assets reaching the end of their life cycle.
- Supports asset acquisition, installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Performs administrative level installation, configuration, and maintenance on all components/assets associated with the program.
- Interfaces with functional users in both routine and reactive monitoring situations.
- Ability to work as a team.
CAP, CASP, or CISSP
8+ years’ experience in lieu of a degree
8 + years’ experience in Lieu of a degree
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.