The SME Systems Integrator is responsible for leading the analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements, and developing architecture baselines. Duties may include leading research and assistance with implementation of Sponsor policies and guidance. Employees may also lead business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
The Systems Integrator will:
- lead coordination across functional areas
- evaluate user requirements and support transition to functionality
- schedule, coordinate and lead TEMS and coordination meetings
- coordinate process documentation and improve existing processes
- asses workflow issues and lead improvement efforts
- analyze and evaluate solutions, influence final decision
- work directly with the sponsor and effectively communicate, capturing and operationalizing the sponsor’s intent
- Posses in-depth knowledge of Lean Agile practices
- MS degree with 15 to 20 years of prior relevant experience - additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Ability to influence others and clearly convey complex technical concepts
- Proven leadership skills in a complex technical environment with tight security restrictions
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
- PMP, SAFe Agilist Certification, AWS certification
- Security +, ITIL, Amazon Web Services Certificate
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.