Leidos is seeking candidates for the position of Imagery Analyst-Journeyman- 24x7 rotating SHIFT to support our customer in Springfield, VA. This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI and willingness to obtain a polygraph to be considered.
Leidos is seeking an Imagery Analyst to support a customer in Springfield, VA. This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI and willingness to obtain a polygraph. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing analysis, research and information management in a time dominant operations center. The candidate should have a strong Imagery Intelligence background and will independently conduct research and initiate ad hoc projects, as they deem appropriate. The analyst will collect daily intelligence reports utilizing multiple computer databases and special source libraries. The candidate will create and maintain databases to store intelligence data and information in appropriate softcopy files on information systems for management access.
This position requires a candidate to exploit and analyze a variety of imagery types including NTM. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be familiar with a range of intelligence disciplines beyond IMINT; primarily HUMINT and SIGINT enabling the successful candidate to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a product depicting a more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues, identify intelligences gaps, and prepare intelligence requirements as needed. As a member of this team, the successful candidate will also provide situational awareness to analysts and customers through the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree with 2-4 year imagery analysis or equivalent relevant experience
- Successfully completed a military or government Intelligence training course
- 3-10 years Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to effect decisions
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues
"External Referral Eligible"
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.