Leidos is seeking a Systems Architect for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The System Architect will support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to adopt new technologies for a system agnostic platform approach. The candidate will work with other customer groups and application service providers to develop optimized solutions. The ideal candidate possesses hands-on IT systems architecture experience and seeks to grow their skills.
- Create a network architecture that takes all factors of a network into consideration such as functional requirements, technical considerations, business processes and end users. Create a wide variety of IT system architectures that are beneficial and can be implemented.
- Provide use case definitions, capability roadmaps, and overarching guidance
- Data and component modeling of customized information technology solutions
- Systems management and integration functions
- Provide Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) that includes governance issues as well as software deployments.
- Analyze data processing problems
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for best practices
- Recommend software products and other solutions to the customer.
- Incorporate enterprise services for authentication, access control, centralized auditing, monitoring, and security classification into mission applications
- Design and develop solutions to applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns
- Engineer strategies for new technologies and infrastructure processes
- Develop future technologies and architectural advancements
- Service Portfolio Management
- Architecture Definition, Documentation and Planning
- Enterprise Integration Services
- Develop and review architectural documentation
- Perform requirements analysis, development, and management
- Project management and communication
- Requires Masters with 15 – 20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13 – 16 years of prior relevant experience. Years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Understand the relationship between applications, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience in total system design, including networks
- AWS experience
- Process improvement experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Knowledge and experience with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of security principles, policy and regulations
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Doctorate in technical domain
- Current Microsoft and Cisco certifications
- Understanding of current cybersecurity technologies and emerging capabilities
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.