Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Navy Service Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT). Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
In support of this exciting program Leidos is looking to hire a Penetration Tester in Camp Pendleton California to join our Team.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy. The Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Perform cybersecurity adversarial penetration test assessments of systems and applications
- Conduct cyber research and development activities.
- Develop process documentation in support of cyber penetration testing execution.
- Participate in integrated product teams (IPTs)
- Conduct root cause analysis during the course of cyber assessments.
- Conduct post-test analysis and reporting at the conclusion of all cyber assessments.
- Conduct mission based, system of system, cyber assessment, architecture development and refinement
Bachelors degree plus 4 years’ experience along with prior experience from industry or federal sectors.
Prior DoD, Navy or USMC service preferred. Must have demonstrated experience supporting and executing complex penetration testing activities. An active DoD Top Secret clearance is needed to be eligible for consideration.
Maintain one of the following cyber certifications:
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst (GMOB)
- GIAC Assessing and Auditing Wireless Networks (GAWN)
- GIAC Cloud Penetration Tester (GCPN)
- Certified Mobile and Web Application Penetration Tester (CMWAPT)
- Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT)
- Certified Red Team Operations Professional (CRTOP)
- Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Experienced Penetration Tester (OSEP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Attacks (OSWA)
- Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE)
- Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE)
- Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT)
- Licensed Penetration Tester(LPT)
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.