Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Multi-Discipline ISR Staff Support Analyst at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Multi-Discipline ISR Analyst candidate will generate correlated and/or fused ISR products, respond to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements and adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs. Additionally, the candidate will use analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines. Finally, candidate will conduct multidiscipline ISR collection management activities, track validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and RFIs.
- TS/SCI cleared with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant Intelligence experience.
- Four years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms.
- Four years’ experience in data mining and IC research analysis applications and technologies.
- Four our years’ experience with the national intelligence community reporting databases and standards.
- An understanding of J2 functions and capabilities such as operational planning and collection management,
- Understand military operations and have experience working directly with a military operational command
- Working knowledge of the Intelligence Collection Process.
- Have a working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Experience in Computer Network Operations (CNO)
- Experience in Information Operations (IO)
- Analytical experience within a COCOM AOR
- 10 years’ experience with the national intelligence community reporting data bases and standards.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.