QTC, a subsidiary of Leidos, has an immediate opening for a Product Management Manager supporting our corporate function. Remote candidates may be considered for this role with preference for candidates who are located or are willing to be located in San Dimas, CA; San Antonio, TX; Nashville, TN; or Malvern, PA.
Responsible for increasing the effectiveness of our Agile product management process and acting as a mentor and coach to a team of Product Owners assisting them in their responsibility to deliver high-quality software solutions using rapid iterative development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Strategy: Work with business users, senior management, and IT to identify and develop technical solutions that create unique and compelling solutions for both our customers and operations. Investigate and research market place and competitors to identify an appropriate offering.
- New Business Prospects / Contracts Support: Spearhead the roll-out of new product, working with internal and external audiences in support of revenue targets and market goals. Provide support for the field including various business teams and work with senior management on special programs in support of potential new business and prospect efforts in outlining the defined processes and technical solutions.
- Product Launch: Carry out requirements elicitation, analysis and definitions for initiatives or solutions and document accordingly. Liaise with the appropriate stakeholders including training to ensure each are prepared to accept delivery and deployment across the company.
- Product Knowledge: Leveraging existing industry expertise, develop a strong working knowledge of our applications in the support of a roadmap toward future improvements.
- Analyze requirements and review with each of the appropriate functional teams. Review with IT team the performance and interface requirements including database, network, storage, server, software, etc.
- Lead and facilitate make vs. buy decisions based on the CEO’s roadmap, timelines and staff competencies.
- Learn and understand industry and client needs to design and assist in prioritization to maximize value and success to clients and provide well thought out prioritized application features.
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Function as a manager to team members of the Product Management Group (PMG) including performance appraisals, employee relations, team conflicts, mentoring and professional development.
- A proven leader who knows how to drive a team to success despite multiple competing priorities.
- Thorough knowledge of product(s) and market(s) served with understanding of make vs. buy decision including elicitation, analysis and recommendation.
- Mastery skills in product management with the ability to drive performance across a portfolio of projects while supporting process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to differentiate needs vs. wants, develop objectives, elicit requirements and document to ensure a thorough understanding by the project’s stakeholders.
- Thorough industry knowledge of various secure and HIPAA compliant medical management software applications including: business rules engines, clinic management, scheduling systems, EMR, body-systems management, and analytical solutions.
- Ability to present clearly and concisely to senior and executive leadership; excellent MS PowerPoint, MS Project and writing skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in software product development.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive product management required.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams of employees and contract personnel.
- Preferred: Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.