Leidos has an immediate opening for a Senior Cybersecurity Risk Management Analyst to join our Corporate Information Security Group.
In this role, you will perform cyber security risk evaluations on services, suppliers and software to include understanding complex network architectures and data flow, understanding applicable regulatory requirements, identifying cybersecurity risks, providing remediation recommendations and facilitating risk treatment. You will collaborate closely with business stakeholders, supplier teams, system engineers, and other team members for end-to-end C-SCRM engagement. In addition, you will innovate and lead internal risk management efforts involving supply chain risk and continuous monitoring.
- Independently and collaboratively conduct cybersecurity assessments of suppliers and environments according to prescribed evaluation criteria and/or policies/regulations and deliver within established timeframes
- Produce quality technical reports as well as internal risk management procedure documentation
- Identify, assess and manage cybersecurity risks and provide threat profiles and security recommendations for complex IT environments & sourcing decisions
- Research and lead risk management projects and present written and verbal reports to senior management and external stakeholders
- US Citizenship is required and eligible for federal security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field and minimum 8 years of experience related to role responsibilities. Additional experience and certifications in Cybersecurity roles may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ years of professional technical writing
- Expertise reviewing third party supplier security controls, including cloud SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS providers
- Experience evaluating SOC Type 2 reports and other independent attestations
- Comprehensive understanding of risk management lifecycle and methodologies
- Comprehensive understanding of network security and cloud security as well as ability to read network security diagrams and data flow charts and identify common security risks/threats
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent critical thinking and business risk management reasoning skills
- Excellent project and independent time management skills
- Professional Security Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CCIE or other relevant industry certifications through such accrediting bodies such as the DoD, ISC2, ISACA, SANS or Comp TIA
- Expertise in software engineering and secure software development
- Expertise running and analyzing static application security tests and detecting, prioritizing, and remediating open-source risks
- Experience with provisioning, deployment, configuration, and/or administration of enterprise network security solutions and devices
- Experience reviewing security controls on multiple server types (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Expertise with federal standards such as NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-60, and FIPS 199/200
- Ability to provide security profiling analysis for a wide range of network security technologies including, but not limited to: IPS/IDS, NAC, VPN, proxies, routers, and switches
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.