UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a Senior IT Audit to join the Internal Audit team located primarily in Reston VA. As a core member of the Internal Audit team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects and IT Audit activities for the enterprise.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Internal Audit team provides independent, objective risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of risk management practices and related internal controls over financial, operational, information systems and corporate governance processes in all areas of the Company.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Participate in the execution of IT Audits and IT Advisory projects, including the evaluation of IT General Controls, Application Controls and IT security related Internal Controls
- Identify potential audit issues by considering impact of exceptions and assessing related risks
- Take responsibility for multiple engagement assignments by using time wisely and prioritizing tasks according to risk and feedback from supervisor / management
- Work independently, bringing assignments to completion with limited supervision
- Communicate effectively with auditee, peers and management, both orally and in writing
- Leverage practical knowledge in IT audits and poses general understanding of IT audit practices and standards
- Responsible for IT audit activities including audit scoping and execution of IT and SOX IT audits
- Able and willing to do up to 10% domestic and international travel
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- Positive can do attitude with success executing risk-based IT-related audits and/or risk and control assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related discipline and 3–5 years prior experience in internal or external IT auditing
- Experience leveraging IT governance and control frameworks such as COBIT, CMMC, ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 series, or methodologies for Cyber and IT SOX internal control programs
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to be applied appropriately across multiple levels of the organization
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Experience in a corporate role in the IT Audit function
- Experience with Robotics Process Automation
- Consulting or “Big4” experience is a plus
- Possess or successfully working toward CISA, CISSP, and/or CISM Certification(s) is a plus
- Prior government consulting experience or experience working in a government department or quasi government organization
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.