Leidos is seeking a talented trade show expert to manage our end-to-end trade show operations as part of the Corporate Communications and Marketing team. The trade show leader will be responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of all Tier 1 and 2 trade shows; along with the management, strategy, budget, and direction for overall trade show program/operations.
- Oversee, develop, and communicate trade show policies and procedures.
- Manage, coach, and develop trade show team.
- Identify and implement trade show enhancements and improvements.
- Lead Trade Show Council and conduct group “road shows.”
- Coordinate annual selection of Leidos trade shows; develop, maintain, and communicate master list of trade shows.
- Oversee all Tier 1 and Tier 2 trade show budgets, program budget, and work with Finance to track costs and allocate resources appropriately.
- Align, oversee, and provide final approvals for all Tier 1 & Tier 2 shows.
- Work closely with Marketing Director, Integrated Marketing team, and Group Comms Directors plus other internal stakeholders and external vendor partners to ensure trade show executions are aligned to business objectives
- Work with the Integrated Marketing team to create and manage project timelines for trade show and sponsorship deliverables.
- Manage trade show exhibit and related vendor relationships, host annual review of program, and identify and implement enhancements. Work with Procurement to review vendor contracts.
- Develop a plan to support the BD organization’s Tier 3 trade shows by educating and empowering the teams to leverage corporate investments.
• Work within Leidos brand guidelines to deliver a consistent messaging brand voice.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technology and share best practices.
- Own post-event metrics to identify success and areas of opportunity.
- Degree-educated to demonstrate a commitment to learning and knowledge growth in related fields
- A 7-10 year track record creating and delivering integrated marketing campaigns across competitive markets
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, understanding the critical role each plays in the success of our organization.
- Ability to execute and monitor simultaneous projects with high visibility and competing deadlines
- Strong drive for results and experimentation, driven to test new tactics, channels, and formats to drive results.
- Driven by getting things done effectively and efficiently but to the absolute highest of standards
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.