Leidos Accounts Receivable Organization has openings for the Accounts Receivable Collections Analyst position in Tucson, Arizona.
This is an entry level position within our Accounts Receivable Organization Credit & Collections team. The Collections Analyst candidate will be responsible for timely collections of cash and addressing accounts receivable issues in support of the customer and Leidos business operations objectives. This position reports to an Account Receivable Collections Supervisor.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Work with Accounts Receivable teams and front line operations to ensure customer cash is collected to meet financial goals and operational objectives
• Analyze customer accounts receivable to identify opportunities to accelerate cash collections and reduce invoice aging
• Perform credit review of customer payment risk and financial stress assessment utilizing web based commercial tools
• Access Government and customer invoice and payment processing systems to determine status and actions to be taken
• Contact customers and front line operations for payment status and/or timely issue identification and resolution
• Full time scheduled hours worked within contact center.
• Associate degree in a business related field or one to three years of financial services related work experience.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize daily deliverables with minimal guidance.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and Word).
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.