The Health IT (HIT) Certification Coordinator will perform various Certification coordination activities within the Leidos AT&E Health IT business. The HIT Certification Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the Leidos Health IT Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) Certification Body, within the AT&E Lab ONC Program.
The HIT Certification Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Daily Duties to include but not limited to:
- Certification tasks as needed: (e.g. Product Updates including Standards Updates for Cures Edition compliance, Quarterly Reporting Updates, Transparency and Disclosures, Bi-Annual Certification Maintenance Attestation to Conditions and Maintenance of Certification Requirements, Real World Testing (RWT), Standards Version Advancement Process (SVAP), Ongoing Compliance and Surveillance, Reactive Surveillance (i.e., complaints investigations) according to the ONC Test Method, both 2015 Edition and 2015 Edition Cures Update)
- Responding to customer inquiries (current business)
- Addressing customer complaints
- Attending all ONC Program meetings
- Update and manage Quality Management documents and coordinate updates with the Health IT Testing and Certification Manager as needed.
- Technical oversight of all Certification Body Analyst(s)
You Will Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Business, Health IT, or related discipline) plus 4-8 years of experience in one of the following fields à Health IT testing, health IT interoperability, health IT standards and technologies, health IT certification, and standards work relevant to health IT.
- Expert knowledge of ONC Health IT Certification discipline, including all variations of the Health IT program.
- Understanding of ONC Real World Testing (RWT), ONC Conditions and Maintenance of Certification Requirements, ONC Information Blocking Rules
- Knowledge of the 2015 Edition Final Rule and/or the 2015 Edition Cures Update Final Rule
- Knowledge of the Enhanced Oversight and Accountability Final Rule
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 17065
- Understanding of HIPAA and HITECH privacy and security requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to complete work deliverables on time, with accuracy
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an remote work environment
- Facility with MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong multitasking and time management.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledgeable and competent in the following areas: HL7 V2, HL7 C-CDA and document templates, privacy and security, general health informatics domain, ePrescribing, and FHIR APIs
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.