The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN).
- Supporting the SENS3 management team, the candidates will provide support to the Senior Leadership Travel Kits supporting voice, video, and data connectivity while on travel.
- Acquire and configure mobile voice, data, and video systems while maintaining configuration management throughout their systems engineering life cycle.
- Provide on-call 24 x 7 x 365 Service Desk support to respond and resolve all voice, data, and video related issues in direct support for the Senior Leadership.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve network and other operational events and trouble tickets associated with secure mobile voice, data, and video services.
- Provide remote operations and management as well as on-site maintenance as required for operational support for secure mobile voice, data, and video services.
- Perform technical refreshment of secure mobile voice, data, and video systems according to IT and telecommunications standards.
- Review SOPs and concepts of operations (CONOPs) relating to the Executive Telecommunication Services office, identify gaps, and update SOPs.
- Develop documentation required to update authorizations to operate (ATOs) when equipment is added or changed.
- Maintain all warranties and vendor support contracts for secure mobile voice, data, and video equipment acquired through the contract.
- BS degree and 2+ years experience with Network Support, Desktop Support, and Network/Desktop equipment.
- Experience in network management and local area network design and implementation.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to brief staff members to and contribute solutions to decisions.
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide recommendations to DHS building effective customer relationships.
- Knowledge of ITIL principles.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Experience providing Premier Deskside support to VIP customers;
- Experience with provisioning, operating, and maintaining travel kits to include COMSEC configuration
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience providing remote and onsite support for Mobile Devices, Laptops, Printers, and A/V equipment.
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Experience developing customer briefings, presentations.
- Experience managing project development teams in software development, infrastructure management, or system transitions.
- Experience in supporting design reviews.
- Experience in developing customer requirements, test/evaluation criteria, and project dependencies.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.