Digital Health solutions: (DHS)
For over 50 years, Leidos has developed solutions for federal and civil agencies that have shaped the health and human services industry. Transforming Healthcare to lower costs, improve security, support innovation and leverage data assets to improve patient care with digital modernization services is why our Digital Health group was created.
Leidos’ Digital Health Solutions can help IT Leaders meet the myriad of challenges they face by shifting the responsibilities of technology and infrastructure to a trusted resource. Gain greater efficiencies, reduce operating costs, expand support services, and improve patient outcomes with an experienced partner who understands the challenges and demands your organization faces. Leidos’ Digital Health Solutions provide healthcare organizations with the technical solutions, expertise, and return on investment they need to make their budgets go further.
Join the HDS team to make a difference at Leidos and in Healthcare!! Leidos seeks talented sales executives - just need to live near a major airport!
This Sr. Sales Professional will establish and maintain strong relationships with healthcare executives, providers and the 3rd party consultant organizations as appropriate engaged consultants in his/her assigned targeted accounts and assigned geographic region. This position is responsible for building and increasing territory penetration, selling all DHS service offerings. Through overall assigned territory ownership, leads all planning with support and delivery teams to compliment all efforts and engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow sales territory including sales to new clients
- Develop and manage annual sales (Territory) attainment plan
- Schedule and attend client appointments
- Client delivery follow up
- Contract follow ups
- Own coordination of Sales artifact prep and delivery
- Develop and manage Account and Pursuit plans utilizing formal Strategic Selling methodology
- Own creation and delivery of client Account reviews
- Attend quality reviews for active projects
- Maintain current and accurate opportunity funnel and forecast
- Be able to move large complex opportunities through the sales cycle by developing strong relationships with other Leidos or Leidos Health team member and empowering them to directly interact with the customer prospect
- Maintain strong client relations and customer satisfaction serving as the primary client contact
- Responsible for the quality and delivery of proposals for qualified opportunities. Assist in proposal development.
- Assist in internal proposal logistics (scheduling, timeline, etc.)
- Capable of selling the DHS portfolio at a high level and coordinating SME’s as appropriate
- Attend regional and national events as requested
Note: The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Education and Minimum Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in clinical, health administration or business management. 12 years sales experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum 12+ years of sales experience
- Demonstrated successful Healthcare IT sales experience required (software, services, etc…)
- Healthcare IT advisory experience desired
- Emphasis on successful experience selling HIT managed services, ITO, and Virtual Care, etc.
- Must have experience successfully selling large scale HIT initiatives (solution/services)
- Demonstrate-able network of C-Suite relationships in the provider healthcare industry
- Superior communication and assessment skills
- CRM and MS Office experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills working in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to respond to complex client needs and situations
- Demonstrated experience in complex sales cycles and selling products/services to a multi–level committee
- Highly skilled at negotiation and closing the deal
- Strong organizational skills are essential
- Ability to adapt to different personal styles of coworkers and leadership that are directing your activities
- Experience with Miller Heiman Strategic Selling methodology and or other Solution Selling
- Established professional network of executive and senior leaders across healthcare provider organizations
- Successful sales in the Healthcare IT payer industry (along with successful provider experience)
- Sales Force experience preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.