Leidos seeks a Business Systems Analyst to support the Digital Solution, Inc. program. The selected candidate will have the ability to assist customers with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technical support issues as well as consulting with customers on their business processes and the relevant CRM software usage to meet those business process requirements. Onsite/In-office software consulting and software support with occasional remote customer support in a demanding Capitol Hill environment. The ability to communicate effectively with VIP customers is a plus.
This is for you, if you have an interest in joining a dynamic and respected team of individuals who provide unmatched IT Support. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy some flexibility in work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
- Ability to multi-task while supporting VIP clients.
- Provide daily support for Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to customers.
- Provide weekly reports and open tickets for each support or consulting request from customers.
- Train Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to new customers as they turnover in customer offices.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite as needed in Washington, DC, up to 5 days a week some weeks, with some potential for remote work. This is subject to change based on Leidos, customer, and local government policy related to Pandemic Remote Work.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills):
- Candidate must have strong communication (Verbal and Written Skills), and organizational skills.
- Superior customer service.
- Ability to gain/obtain public trust clearance.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary CRM software.
- Basic HTML knowledge and strong, demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelors degree and 2 plus years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Additional Attributes That Will Help Ensure Success:
- Clear public speaking voice.
- Ability to multi task and work in fast paced environment.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong in-person, phone and written communication skills.
- Windows 10, MAC OS, MS Office 2016/2019 knowledge.
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser familiarity.
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019 basic knowledge and experience - potential differentiator.
- Oracle/SQL knowledge and experience - potential differentiator.
- Experience in Multimedia Design and Web Content Development is a strong differentiator.
- Previous Helpdesk phone support in combination with customer-facing/onsite support is a strong differentiator.
- Requires 1 year of experience working in a Senator or Congressman's office using IQ (Intranet Quorum) product.
- Previous helpdesk/onsite support experience and familiarity with Technical Support Ticketing/Tracking Systems.
- Previous Technical support ticket tracking experience is beneficial.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.