Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook. We know once you join our team, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
As an Executive Administrator, you will support an Agile, SAFe, SecDevOps program focused on the development, maintenance and enhancement of technical applications and tools. The Executive Administrator ensures that all program functions operate smoothly, including meetings, deliverables, new hire onboarding, and equipment inventory and distribution. The Executive Administrator works closely with the PM, Deputy PM, ART PMs, leads, and Leidos corporate support.
PRIMARY ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain team and PMO calendars
- Manage PMO email as needed
- Ensure that email distribution lists in Outlook are kept up to date
- Support PM and DPM with administrative functions
- Assist in preparation of deliverables
- Calendar management - Schedule meetings, create and distribute meeting agenda, take notes as needed, and distribute read-ahead and meeting output materials
- Meeting presentation preparation.
- Reserve conference rooms and ensure room is set up correctly before meeting begins
- Maintain a corporate charge card to use to secure catering as needed, order IT equipment, and make other program purchases as required
- Work with TA and HR to provide Day 1 Details for all new hires
- Process equipment requests and maintain inventory log
- Distribute IT equipment to employees as needed
- Assist in inputting staffing data to RMS as needed
- Assist in out processing personnel leaving the program
- Maintain action item tracker, including who owns actions and when they are due
- Process and submit expense reports as needed for purchases on the program and on behalf of the PMO team
- Reserve locations for program events, including happy hours and other engagement activities
- Assist in other program activities as needed, including support to staffing team
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, and EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience in the administrative field.
- Success in this role will require excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt in an Agile Environment.
- Experience working as an EA in a customer program setting. The selected candidate my find it helpful to have experience working in a government contracting environment.
- Experience with using the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 365 and Teams) along with web applications
Bachelor’s degree or some college experience is desired.
Familiarity with: CostPoint, Deltek, Sciquest, Fusion, and Workday.
Proficient with MS Project.
An active and in-scope TS/SCI Polygraph clearance is required for this position.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.