Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
We know once you join Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
Leidos is currently seeking a Cyber Threat Analyst to provide onsite support at our customer’s site in Linthicum, MD.This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in supporting Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center’s Operations Environment (OE) directorate.The DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) provides digital and multimedia (D/MM) forensics, specialized cyber training, technical solutions development, and cyber analytics for the following DoD mission areas: cybersecurity (CS) and critical infrastructure protection (CIP); law enforcement and counterintelligence (LE/CI); document and media exploitation (DOMEX), counterterrorism (CT) and safety inquiries. DC3 is designated as a federal cyber center by National Security Presidential Directive 54/Homeland Security Presidential Directive 23, as a DoD center of excellence for D/MM forensics by DoD Directive 5505.13E, and serves as the operational focal point for DoD’s Defense Industrial Base Cybersecurity Program (DIB CS Program; 32 CFR Part 236). DC3 delivers capability with a team comprised of Department of the Air Force civilians, Air Force and Navy military personnel, and contractors for specialized support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct all-source cyber analytical / linguist fusion analysis in support of cyber investigations / operations.
- Support analysis and queuing for counter-intel operations in cyberspace against APT threats.
- Provide complete picture of TTPs. Provide "actionable intelligence" for LE / CI, including SIGINT, HUMINT, intel analysts, and policy / decision makers.
- Develop and deliver products: Operational Lead Reports; Profile Reports; All-source Cyber Intelligence Reports, Intel Information Reports; Tailored Operating Picture products; Persona Operational Lead Reports as required.
- Management Analyst - Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- BA/BS and 8+ years of prior relevant experience, a Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience, or a PhD and 4+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short term growth and success.
- Experience with leading a team of 10+ analysts.
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI),
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- SysAdmin Audit Network Security (SANS)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certifications
Security Clearance Requirements:
- TS/SCI Clearance
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.