Chief Architect for a computer-aided knowledge modeling system intended for transferring tradecraft analyst-to-analyst and for automatically hypothesizing future adversary events. The system will used by intelligence analysts to capture, share and grow their knowledge about adversary activities. The system will include the capability to automatically create rudimentary knowledge models based on prior data as well as a user-friendly and intuitive knowledge modeling user interface / environment for augmenting and expanding these knowledge models. The system will ultimately grow into one that will implement advanced analytics / algorithms to make recommendations to analysts and anticipate future adversary activities based on information contained within the knowledge models and relevant information that is continually updated by adjacent connected systems.
The Chief Architect is responsible for the implementation of structured architecture principles, and the adherence to standards and design patterns/elements for the services developed on contract.
- Provide architectural expertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, operations and sustainment that enhances overall system performance and availability
- The ability to define and communicate key architecture principles required to guide the activities of integration, development, and sustainment functions on this contract.
- Lead/implement the documentation of all required system architectural documents
- Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years of experience or Masters plus 6 years in systems engineering management, information technology management or related field
- Understanding of the Data Services Architecture-GEOINT (DSA-G) and its role in developing services-based software solutions.
- (5+ years) Experience architecting solutions for the Defense and/or Intelligence Community.
- (7+ years) Distributed Development / Architecture experience.
- (5+ years) Architecting / Implementing solutions for the AWS Cloud
- (2+ years) Customer Engagement / Communication
- Demonstrated success in managing the definition of and adherence to structured architecture principles within an agile design and development effort
- Image Processing / Exploitation Experience
- Data Lake Experience
- Analytic / Knowledge Modelling Experience
- Stream Processing Experience
- Message-Driven Architecture Experience ( e.g. Kafka, Storm, Spark, or Kinesis)
- Geospatial Analysis / Production Experience
- Docker Experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.