Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos is seeking a Intelligence Professional with experience working with Air Force ISR capabilities for our AFCO Task Flow Manager position at Fort Meade Maryland.
The candidate’s primary duty will be to serve as the AFCO Task/Workflow Manager: Primary duties include:
- Assist the Director and staff to coordinate activities with subordinate units to help resolve issues, and ensure proper development, implementation and execution of policy and programs.
- Manage the customer’s formal tasking process, including tasking assignment, suspense requirements and task response.
- Respond to internal and external tasking, including identifying discrepancies and ensuring documentation is sufficient for decision making.
- Interact with customer’s staff to coordinate, develop, and process timely responses to internal and external formal tasking requests for information (RFI).
In addition to primary duties as the AFCO Task and Workflow manager, the candidate may perform activities as an Executive Assistant to the AFCO Senior Staff. These activities will not come at the expense of primary duties. Additional Duties include :
- Performing a variety of complex and senior executive level administrative duties with minimal supervision in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies
- Executing independent decisions within established guidelines, and performing a full range of administrative services, including organizing the Director’s calendar.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred . AA or AS degree and 6+ years of experience working with current Air Force ISR capabilities is required . Additional experience may substitute for a AA/AS degree.
- Must have a active TS/SCI with a Polygraph
- 2+ years of experience as Squadron-level program manager, executive officer or executive assistant to a senior leader, or in a commander’s action group (CAG)
- 2+ years of experience with managing or responding to formal tasking from senior leadership or HHQ
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with performing US Cyber Command (USCC), Air Force Cyber, or the Air Force Services
- Cryptologic Component and national agency enterprise missions
- Knowledge of Air Force ISR or Cyberspace policy directives and guidance
- BA or BS degree preferred
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.