Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions is seeking a Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support the Army & Mission Partners Division. In this role, you will support the Division by providing subject matter expertise in developing technical solutions for inclusion in proposals.
Your primary responsibilities will include
• Writes and leads technical and management sections and volumes, with a heavy emphasis
• Works as part of a collaborative team to clearly articulate solution and strategy, approach to performing the work, experience, win themes, and discriminators
• Applies communication and interviewing skills to gather needed information from internal and external personnel to support writing activities
• Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; translates complex ideas into easily understandable text
These are required qualifications for the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 15+ years of experience in Enterprise Information Technology Solutions
• Must have experience with network operations, cloud applications and migrations, and cybersecurity
• 15+ years of experience in proposal development with an emphasis on developing Performance Work Statements, Basis of Estimates, and Technical and Management volumes
• Technical writing ability
• Excellent communication skills
These are preferred qualifications for the role:
• Demonstrated success writing and leading technical and management volumes for Enterprise IT efforts
• Prior program management or systems engineering experience
• Prior business development experience
• Possess business and technical vision
• Ability to think strategically
• Possess analytical presentation and problem solving skills
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.