This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around late December 2021 or early January 2022.
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
The Army and Mission Partners Division within the Defense Group at Leidos has potential openings for a proposal effort with Cyber Threat Analysts to support a program at Ft Huachuca, AZ. These positions vary in experience level from entry level to senior.
Qualified individuals should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Responsible for leading and participating in analysis of actual and predictable interacting operational activities of business to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
- Ability to devise modeling and measuring techniques; utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.), and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines.
- Ability to demonstrate a complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts within the Cyber Research field and provide consultation to technical solutions over a wide range of complex difficult problems in which proposed solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience or a combination of experience and education
- Must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance prior to start
- IAT II certification (Security+CE or equivalent) upon hire
- CSSP-A certification (CEH or equivalent) within 60-days from hire
- Computing Environment (CE) certification within 180-days from hire
- Must have experience with the following:
- Unix and Linux Database Administration
- Familiarity with U.S. Army policies and procedures, POAMs, and organizational processes
- Experience in cyber security controls, policies, and procedures in a military setting
- Experience with analyzing network activities, responding to anomalies, and reporting events
- Experience reviewing and analyzing endpoint security events/logs
- Experience conducting passive evaluations and active evaluations
- Experience in some or all of the following tools, ITSM, Stealthwatch, NIKSUN, InQuest, Fidelis XPS, TippingPoint, Gabriel Nimbus, SNORT, Wireshark, HBSS/AESS, and Endgame Endpoint Protection.
- PCAP Analysis
- Familiarization working in JMN/JRSS environment.
- Threat Hunting
- Threat and Vulnerability Analysis
- Web Content Filtering
- Threat Briefing and Reporting
- IPS/IDS Signature Writing
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.