As the Director of Services Digital Technology, you will manage and oversee all requirements gathering, project planning, development, integration, training, deployment, and post-deployment support for all service-related systems. This role serves as a strategic technical leader and partner in implementing leading edge digital systems solutions and responsible for building strong business relationships with key stake holders, driving key strategic digital solutions across the business. If you fit this description, are passionate about digital solutions, and want to play a significant role in the transformation of the high-tech Security equipment market, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hit the ground running immediately and working closely with key stakeholders across the business to understand the service processes and be able to define and articulate the business requirements and needs from a software and systems perspective.
- Establish strategic direction and roadmap for systems across all of services that will help drive business critical KPIs as well as profitability within the Serves P&L including, but not limited to: Field Service Management, Supply Chain, and Marketing.
- Provide advisory and thought leadership on the design & implementation of digital applications and systems.
- Assist in Digital system architecture development and support the implementation of new digital systems while partnering with all business functions to ensure a robust, optimized, and integrated digital landscape.
- Participate in the execution of complex, integrated projects, proactively identifying risks and mitigation strategies, while communicating to stakeholders and driving timelines.
- Work with leadership and both internal and external customers/partners to insure successful and efficient implementation, deployment, and maintenance of all systems.
- Apply an operational excellence mindset to help identify, devise, and recommend new opportunities to optimize current processes.
- Ensure data integrity is prioritized in the design, delivery, and maintenance of all systems.
- Establish and provide support services for system issue resolution.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Greenbelt Certification a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of software/systems development and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- 8+ years of experience in project management and 5+ years of experience in software development and management.
- Field Service, Supply Chain and CRM system experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of web and enterprise-based systems development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Salesforce development and administration a plus.
- Strong internal and external customer orientation. Knows how to build and maintain excellent customer relations and gather customer insight and feedback to then action.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills.
- Effective relationship builder within own business area and with other business areas.
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with stakeholders at all levels: field technicians, technology staff, business stakeholders, administrators, management, and others outside the organization.
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.