This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around late December 2021 or early January 2022.
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
The Army and Mission Partners Division within the Defense Group at Leidos has potential openings for a proposal effort with Network Administrator to support a program at Ft Huachuca, AZ. These positions vary in experience level from entry level to senior.
Qualified individuals should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Ensure the organization's Wide Area Network (WAN) infrastructure and related systems are well maintained and operate reliably and securely.
- Perform regular systems and security monitoring, provisioning, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Perform administration, operations, maintenance, and support of WAN infrastructure, routers, firewalls, Ethernet switches and related systems.
- Follow relevant processes, procedures, and standards.
- Provide technical support related to assigned systems within their organization and to outside customers as needed.
- Handle patches and upgrades to ensure that systems are maximally efficient, effective, and secure.
- May provide support and guidance to junior network staff.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Cisco Internetworking Devices.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Juniper Internetworking Devices.
- Standard Routing Protocols, i.e. EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, etc.
- TCP/IP ports, protocols, and subnetting.
- Network fundamentals.
- Basic network services such as, DNS, DHCP, NTP, and LDAP.
- Cybersecurity fundamentals.
- IT Industry terminology.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience or a combination of experience and education
- Must hold active DoD Secret Clearance
- Possess one (1) professional certification identified in DISA IASE IAT Level II DoD 8570.01 Approved Baseline
- Within 60 days of start of employment you must obtain one (1) professional certification identified in DISA IASE CSSP Infrastructure Support DoD 8570.01 Approved Baseline
- Within 180 days of start of employment you must obtain one (1) Computing Environment certification identified on the RCC-C CE Requirements List.
- CCENT or higher, CCNA Preferred
- Solarwinds, or other similar network monitoring application, configuration and monitoring experience
- Experience with any or all of the following vendor’s network technologies
- Cisco Nexus, Cisco ASA, PaloAlto, Juniper, McAfee
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.