Leidos is seeking multiple Systems Administrators for a 150+ FTE technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. This position is located in the Reston, VA area and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems including associated hardware. Requires monitoring and updating current and new network systems, implementing critical system patches, scheduling O&M activities, and coordination of all customer related issues. The candidate must be able to work in a high energy environment and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Create and publish standard operation procedures for O&M teams and installers.
- Perform Data Transfer Officer (DTO) duties including maintaining Safecon scanning devices.
- Perform full life-cycle of computer hardware, to include, price estimation, purchasing, physical installation, inventory and physical decommission activities.
- Transition legacy equipment and replace with new technology utilizing the Property Turn In (PTI) process.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and leadership for current / new operations and engineering personnel.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Coordinate new product evaluations and configuration requirements with hardware vendors.
- Provide Tier III & IV technical support and leadership in a complex mission critical windows based environment.
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be counted in lieu of degree.
- Prior experience with programs of similar size and complexity.
- Experience with the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s mission.
- Experience with AWS and Azure.
- Experience with maintaining servers, storage devices and applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs.
- AWS certification.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.