Who Are We?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) prides itself on looking ahead of our competitors for the next wave of IT trends. We provide our employees with training and development opportunities, preparing them for upcoming technical challenges.
With primary office locations in Blacksburg and Reston, VA, our teams support customers from across the United States. Our innovative IT as-a Service delivery model is supported by industry certifications that ensure quality and efficient IT solutions.
We are transforming the delivery of IT services through the use of enterprise managed services that leverage the cloud to securely monitor, manage, and optimize complex IT environments.
The history of automation is what inspired the name of our company. 1901 was the year that another disruptive technology changed the world: the assembly line. Leveraging skills and materials in an efficient manner within a repeatable process that quadrupled output applies to IT services today.
Who We Need:
A Solutions architect with a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years in solutioning and technical proposal content development for the Federal Government RFPs.
• Drive solution activities for opportunities, to include methodology, technical approach, and basis of estimate (BOE).
• Support business capture activities, to include customer presentations, RFI responses, and bid strategy development.
• Align our technology and services with market demand and trends.
• Enhance your proposal skills to include technical solutioning, BOE development, and pricing.
• Serve as a technical contributor across the pursuit lifecycle and within an integrated growth team, including proposal, capture and business development activities.
• Support and drive technical solutioning across the following core areas: Cloud Infrastructure and App Migration; Infrastructure and App Managed Services; Cyber Security; Application Development.
• Participate in pre-RFP technical solutioning session and solution design with a team of solution architects
• Contribute to developing staffing, implementation schedule, and BOE artifacts.
• Document technical capabilities in the development of technical artifacts, white papers, statements of work, briefings, and proposals, etc
• Support customer meetings to understand customer requirements and provide solution presentations to the customer.
• Contribute to written responses for customer RFI’s and RFP’s
• Support development of notional, logical, and physical solutions diagram and integration of solution into customer’s environment in a manner that fully meets all technical and management requirements.
• Support development of federal technical delivery methodology based on industry standard methodologies and frameworks.
• Support the adoption of commercial best practices in the areas of technology integration, cloud computing, managed services, process improvement, technology innovation and implementation.
• Support program teams in executing with quality, providing support, best practices, innovation, and strategy.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
• 10+ years of experience in solutioning and technical proposal content development for Federal Government RFPs.
• A Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
• Understanding of best practices in the areas of technology integration, cloud computing, managed services, process improvement, and technology innovation and implementation
• Ability to present technical solutions to customers and corporate executives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Essential Functions:
• Broad technical understanding across infrastructure management, multi-cloud, and security
• Contribute to teams of both technical and non-technical folks to drive to a customer solution.
• Ability to parse a Federal Government RFP and structure a response.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.