This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in/around late December 2021 or early January 2022.
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
The Army and Mission Partners Division within the Defense Group at Leidos has potential openings for a proposal effort with Penetration Testers to support a program at Ft Huachuca, AZ. These positions vary in experience level from entry level to senior.
Qualified individuals should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Perform internal and external pentest against systems to determine vulnerabilities and offer mitigation strategies.
- Perform web app pentests
- Perform vulnerability risk assessment
- Perform physical pentests and social engineering
- Perform cyber incident response as needed for programs
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience or a combination of experience and education
- Must hold active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must hold current DOD 8570 IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP).
- experience performing IT security risk assessments
- Experienced with the following Web Application tools; Burp Suite, Web Inspect, Appdetective
- Experienced with Kali
- Experienced with IPS/IDS solutions
- Understanding for the Cyber Kill Chain methodology
- Basic problem solving
- The ability to multi-task
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) certification
- Experience in web development and programming languages – such as Java, XML, Perl and HTML
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.