Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
We know once you join Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Process Consultant to provide onsite support at the Department of Defense (DOD) Cyber Crime Center (DC3) in Linthicum, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in supporting Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center’s DIB Cyber Security (DCISE) directorate. The DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) provides digital and multimedia (D/MM) forensics, specialized cyber training, technical solutions development, and cyber analytics for the following DoD mission areas: cybersecurity (CS) and critical infrastructure protection (CIP); law enforcement and counterintelligence (LE/CI); document and media exploitation (DOMEX), counterterrorism (CT) and safety inquiries. DC3 is designated as a federal cyber center by National Security Presidential Directive 54/Homeland Security Presidential Directive 23, as a DoD center of excellence for D/MM forensics by DoD Directive 5505.13E, and serves as the operational focal point for DoD’s Defense Industrial Base Cybersecurity Program (DIB CS Program; 32 CFR Part 236). DC3 delivers capability with a team comprised of Department of the Air Force civilians, Air Force and Navy military personnel, and contractors for specialized support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising a team of up to 10 personnel
- Analyzes process and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision-making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- BA/BS and 15+ years of prior relevant experience, Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience, or PhD with 11+ years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated expertise in domain knowledge
- Demonstrated experience supervising at team of at least 5 personnel
- Demonstrated expertise in financial management to ensure technical requirements are met
- ITIL Certified; IAT or IAM Level III
Security Clearance Requirements:
- TS/SCI Clearance
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.