Responsible for the strategic vision and daily operations of the four-person Business Process Solutions team under Capture Operations & Excellence (CO&E). Provide process-improvement and IT solutions that support Leidos’ business development teams by working collaboratively with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify challenges and design lasting solutions. Responsible for managing solution implementation and associated communications, presentations, and trainings to leadership and end-users related to initial launch, system updates, and ongoing system performance. Lead a team of three individuals, as well as providing functional leadership support to Intern/BDLP program.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Personnel management responsibilities for Systems & Ops team delivering capability for capture teams. Includes performance management, resourcing of projects, career development and hiring activities.
- Assess existing operational approaches within CO&E for potential improvements, providing recommendations based on stakeholder/end-user impact and availability of cost-effective, technology-based solutions. Conduct change impact analysis, and communicate with stakeholders. Develop project implementation schedules and conduct follow on meetings after go-live milestones to assess acceptance and any necessary changes
- Managing design updates for Collaborative Capture Environment (CCE) in partnership with CIO Services, including the development of job aids and end-user documentation
- Developing CO&E Metrics Repository by working with functional leads to identify relevant metrics, develop metric collection solutions using Excel/SharePoint, and utilizing Power BI to create reporting dashboards
- Identify areas of improvement via Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions within CO&E, and build business case, create process map of requirements, and work with development team. Potential to develop RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere tool
- Provide oversight and management of various CO&E tools, including but not limited to BDpedia/BDVault, CCE, PinPoint, Mid-Tier Dashboard, and others as needed
- Produce detailed collection of standard operating procedures and technical guides upon implementation of various systems to mitigate risk of “single-point-of-failure”
- Develop and present various trainings for company off-sites, all-hands, and virtual brown bags
- Develop various reports (scheduled and ad hoc), and presentations for senior leadership
- Provide regular user support and communication for proposal reuse system including direct responses to more than 25 monthly user requests, design of system user interface and associated text for site pages, and external communications for major events such as system updates and planned outages. Oversee and support quarterly collection of data (proposals and other company information) and integration with proposal reuse system. Oversee management of data integrity between reuse system and WinIt
- Other duties as assigned, including chairing and supporting various CCB’s, supporting automated solutions, and providing user support and guidance
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft PowerBI, and ability to learn new applications
- Experience with Business Development and Capture activities, to include familiarity with various proposal volumes (technical, management, past performance, etc.), ability to recognize sensitive information, and identify suitable reuse
- The candidate should be a have a desire to explore and solve problems, and be willing to work constructively across teams
- Ability to work independently to accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 – 12 years applicable experience. Degree in management or technical field strongly preferred; candidates without Bachelor’s degree must have extensive, directly relevant experience and demonstrated record of sustained excellent performance
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.