Leidos Intelligence is seeking a Software Developer that will aid in initiating multiple new initiatives within the Customer's Project Management Modernization effort. The overall objective of this initiative is to enhance PM Tradecraft & Program Governance, which will result in Budget and Resource Optimization. The selected candidate will provide technical support across the customer’s new initiatives. This includes development of new business processes, implementation of SharePoint sites and templates, and Tableau or Power BI dashboards. Other duties include but, are not limited to the following.
- Support the customer’s team requirements and develop Business Process Management (BPM) plans
- Develop SharePoint tools and templates and develop dashboards and reports using tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Responsible for processing all organizational efforts through the risk management cycle. This includes coordinating each requirement with the customer’s staff leadership team and provide weekly status of requirement progress.
- Identify challenges, recommend solutions, and manage expectations. This includes leveraging will leverage the customer’s project management tool for efforts such as project or portfolio management; develop PM artifacts such as IT roadmaps and integrated master schedules; and manage cross-dependencies tasks across multiple project implementations.
- Provide subject matter guidance to junior developers and lead SharePoint projects.
- Improve business processes through the creation of items such as dashboards, Microsoft SharePoint sites, and data visualization solutions and attend feedback sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience. Work can experience can be used/combined with education
- Demonstrated experience with SQL databases
- Demonstrated experience managing Business Intelligence products such as advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards
- Demonstrated experience conducting database development efforts such as data analysis, data validation, data mapping, and database design
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience managing Tableau products
- Demonstrated experience configuring Microsoft SharePoint sites
- Demonstrated experience documenting requirements from IT systems and end users
- Demonstrated experience creating Web designs in SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Demonstrated experience implementing PM strategies to improve business processes
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.