The Defense Group at Leidos as an exciting opportunity as an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
- Member of an ISSM team that coordinates, reviews, validates, and approves all activities, which contribute to the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) of automated information systems.
- Address physical security matters to information assessments, security tests and evaluations, preparation of Contingency Plans, and administration of Life Cycle Management and Configuration Management documentation.
- Assess the vulnerability of Automated Information Systems (AIS).
- Recommend and implement changes to IT systems in accordance with DoD directives.
- Function as a technical specialist and assess the risk management security and contingency planning programs.
- Implement measures to protect data from physical destruction or theft. Ensure that back-up procedures are in place for recovery from loss, destruction of data and program files, or from physical damage.
- Implement SOPs and periodically tests recovery procedures to ensure recovery procedures are operational.
- Develop policy and guidance and establish implementation and oversight plans to ensure compliance with Risk Management requirements.
- Coordinate the review and evaluation of cyber security programs and effectiveness of implementation; identify problem areas; updates and establishes new requirements in response to new technologies and threats; and make recommendations to achieve a fully compliant IT architecture.
- Develop Systems Security Contingency Plans and Disaster Recovery Procedures.
- Develop and implement training and awareness programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures.
- Active Secret clearance or higher (program can support up to TS/SCI)
- DoDI 8570 IAM Level III/ IAT Level III Certification
- BS and 8-12 years of prior experience, add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-37, CNSSI 1253, FIPS 199 and NIST SP 800-53
- Experience in Risk Management-Experience doing Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) tracking
- Experience creating metrics
- Experience with a Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation processes
- Expert in creating presentations and presenting policies, guidance, and procedures regularity
- Knowledge of the DoD Risk Assessment Methodology (DRAM)
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.