Leidos is seeking an Agile Developer for a critical and strategic new opportunity supporting the United States Space Force/Space and Missiles Command Enterprise Space Cyber Branch (SMC/ECXCO). Applicant will engage with SAFe Agile team members to write Behavior Driven Development code for an integrated DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) solution. This capability will capture and unify data from mission systems network traffic, compliance scans, cyber intelligence, and real time operations to provide enhanced situational awareness and capabilities to defend critical national infrastructure. These capabilities are to be provided by Leidos via a small Agile SW Development team, co-located with the SMC/EXCO customer in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a full time position that must work at a customer location and no telework is allowed.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Unit testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Requires BS degree and less than 2 years of prior relevant experience specific to DevSecOps.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines
- Elastic Stack
- Docker containerization
- Puppet or Ansible deployment pipeline experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.