Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for Treasury Operations Analyst to join our Corp. Treasury Team in Reston - VA.
We are seeking a detail oriented, self-starter, with strong analytical and project management skills. The candidate will work within a small team; but will retain an expanding area of direct responsibilities and increasing autonomy based on their initiative, capabilities and achievements. The position will be structured to balance both special projects and routine work assignments. A significant amount of administrative work is a byproduct of the position.
This role has several areas of primary responsibilities:
Cash and Banking:
- Act as a Treasury liaison with the company’s business units in setting up new international banking accounts, services, and handling bank inquiries and related matters
- Analyze bank fees and negotiate pricing with banks
- Execute Daily Wires
- Provide back-up support to Cash Manager
- Support weekly and 13-week cash forecast process
- Identify, aggregate, analyze and report global currency exposures
- Support hedging program development and make recommendations to management
- Execute FX spot transactions related to vendor payments, intercompany settlements, and hedge trades
- Support FX front office processes
- Manage intercompany loans including maintaining schedules, calculating interest amounts, monitoring facility limits, and setting up new agreements.
- Provide weekly/monthly updates
- Develop and recommend short-term investment strategies for domestic and international entities
- Provide monthly performance updates
- Support international M&A integration activities
- Support the Assistant Treasurer of Operations and Treasurer with ad hoc requests
- Ensure Treasury SOX controls and governance are appropriate and adhered to
- Provide back-up support to Cash Manager
- Support ongoing maintenance and optimization of the Treasury Workstation
- Work with banking partners to Identify best in class processes, tools, and treasury strategies
- Support corporate accounting, corporate tax, financial planning, internal audit, and other functions as they relate to Treasury transactions and entity structures
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and 4+ years of Treasury related experience
- Ability to think “outside the box”
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Effective planning and priority setting
- Must be well-organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner with the ability to quickly understand complex transactions using applicable finance and treasury principles
- Knowledge of the banking industry and technical knowledge of bank products and foreign exchange
- Strong Excel skills
- Functional experience with Costpoint, HFM, and bank cash management portals
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with project work (life cycles, timelines, etc.)
- Technical skills working with databases and system interfaces
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.