- Leidos is seeking a Front Office Administrator for a 150+ FTE technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. This position is located in the Reston, VA area and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The Front Office Administrator is responsible for providing administrative assistance to management. Duties may include calendar and inbox management for Sponsor leadership, ordering supplies, coordinating travel arrangements and expense report submission. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies information from multiple sources. Work may include evaluating information gathered and developing recommendations. May perform as a generalist in a combination of administrative tasks across the sponsor organization.
- Achieve day-to-day objectives with moderate impact on the work area/project team
- Assist other professionals with tasks and assignments
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other professional resources, and client team members..)
- Explains practices and procedures to others within the organization
- May communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.).
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior experience with programs of similar size and complexity.
- Experience with the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s mission.
- Requires practical knowledge of the Sponsor’s environment and mission, practices and policies generally gained through experience.
- Expertise with the Sponsor’s security practices, requirements and processes.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work individually, and to effectively work with senior Sponsor personnel.
- 4 years of prior relevant experience in the Sponsor’s environment.
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.