The Mission Information Solutions and Technology Division is seeking a Program Manager to lead a complex Leidos program, interfacing with all levels of customer and Leidos management. The PM will lead an effort on a Time & Materials contract that includes technical and support functions as well as overseeing processes and procedures for a variety of program requirements.
- Managing and mentoring program personnel to ensure continuing career development;
- Working with different customer groups to ensure all schedules are filled and management processes are streamlined and implemented throughout the workforce;
- Working with end customers, subcontractor partners, and Leidos recruiters to ensure customer staffing requirements are filled;
- Briefing the program’s status at multiple levels of management;
- Managing all of the finance, contract, and subcontract support to program and resolving issues;
- Providing funding guidance to multiple customers based on budgets and mission needs;
- Ensuring that projects are properly and adequately funded;
- Addressing program status and being responsive to customers and management;
- Remaining conscious of facility security practices and policies to ensure that all personnel are compliant;
- Establishing and implementing streamlined processes and procedures to enable rapid program responses for all requirements;
Required Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12 or more years of prior relevant experience in increasingly complex assignments
- 4 or more years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects with a workforce at multiple locations and supporting program staffing activities
- Experience with specialized programmatic financials
Desired qualifications include:
- PMP Certification
- Master’s Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Experience managing commercial proprietary programs
- Experience managing specialized procurement requirements
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.