Leidos Procurement & Enterprise Partnerships (P&EP) has an immediate opening for a Procurement Business Manager. In this position, you will work directly with senior leadership and the Chief Procurement Officer, coordinating strategic planning, financial forecasts, budgets, and resource management-related activities in P&EP. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, forecasting, and administration of a complex budget spanning CHI, IHO, and M&S. You will also serve as the liaison between P&EP and various Finance organizations, including FP&A, the Corporate Controllers Office. Additional responsibilities will include procurement savings validation, time sold analysis, proposing and building business cases for Business Architecture changes and procurement digital modernization investments. This position is based in Reston - VA with some telework allowed.
- Executive level reporting
- Regular interaction with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, groups, or customers
- Financial analysis identifying financial drivers, providing high level and detailed analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting, processing of accruals and journal entries for an infrastructure area
- Manage evaluation and reporting of the PE&P Savings goal
- Create and present monthly financial reports and analysis
- Review of monthly close and financial results, including variance reporting and explanations
- Assist in managing and reconciling business costs
- Serve as the primarily POC for all financial questions/inquires to include indirect cost classifications, service centers, inventory, prepaid expenses, accruals, IWOS and more
- Planning of AOP and quarterly forecasts for Direct Costs, Indirect Expense elements, and project expenses, establishes and assures adherence to budgets and forecast
- Active Management of prepaid expenses and expense accruals, in support of corporate FP&A
- Compliance with all applicable Leidos financial policies and procedures
- Facilitate strategic business planning and change management initiatives, including strategic roadmaps and work plans
- Support ad hoc requests
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of experience in business management area. Additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience in business operations analysis and management, which includes review of monthly close and financial results, managing and reconciling infrastructure costs, planning and forecasts for project expenses, as well as develop and deliver executive level reporting
- Strong understanding of financial processes, strong communication skills (written and oral), and analytical skills
- Develop and maintain the PE&P Key Performance Indicators
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (to include pivot tables, advanced formulas, and executive level reporting)
- Ability to think strategically, lead and provide direction to indirect reports, and grasp a firm understanding of the P&EP goals and priorities
- A self-starter with the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to relationship
- Highly motivated and self-directed work ethic
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Support ad hoc reporting as required
- Understanding of Procurement/Supply Chain key performance indicators
- Experience with Costpoint, financial modeling, and knowledge of other financial systems
- Knowledge of SOX Compliance
- SQL Coding and Power BI experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.