Leidos's CIO Services Group has an immediate opening for Solumina Technical SME. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing Manufacturing Execution System (MES) data to ensure proper alighment of the development, implementation and configuration of MES applications.
- Work directly with Enterprise Manufacturing Project team leaders to deploy Solumina across the Leidos Manufacturing base.
- Gather technical and functional requirements through blueprinting workshops with our business customers.
- Create system technical and functional documentation in support of Solumina GAP requirements.
- Develop best business process documentation to define standard shop floor standard procedures.
- Perform cross functional coordination with Manufacturing, Quality, and Business teams.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, which should include shop floor operations and MES implementations using the iBaseT Solumina MES solution. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Technical knowledge related to system infrastructure, ERP, and MES systems
- Experience with the Solumina MES system
- Understanding of PLM systems
- Passion for learning cutting edge Digital Technology applications and processes
- Understanding of Production Master Data (BOM/Routing/Work Center/DIR)
- Experience in large scale discrete manufacturing processes
- 3 Years Manufacturing Engineering experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.