Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking ISR Exercise Planners for future and upcoming positions at Langley AFB. These positions are part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
Applicants will use their ISR domain expertise to help deliberately plan, program, execute and report Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES) compliant events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, document and orchestrate ISR-related exercise events in compliance with Joint, Air Force and Intelligence Community standards and directives.
- Collaborate with other host base and command exercise planners for Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) development and participant engagement (to include but not limited to billeting, security, badging, IT accounts).
- Instruct / debrief ISR exercise participants and analyze, assess and report exercise readiness, execution results and lessons learned.
- Plan and coordinate weapon system and ISR resource inclusion.
- Develop and coordinate equipment mobility plans; and manage these resources and their capabilities to satisfy ISR exercise objectives.
- Update and maintain NIPR/SIPR/JWICS Plans and Programs Microsoft SharePoint portals.
- Develop Continuity of Operations Plans and Programs, tactics, techniques and procedures, checklists, system architectures and concepts of operation for repeated ISR exercise usage.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree and six (6) years of ISR experience or ten (10) years of ISR experience in lieu of a degree .
- Three (3) years of contingency operations and exercise planning experience
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance .
- Applicants must be able to work independently and collaborate with internal / external organizational components; analyze, translate and communicate (oral and written) complex ISR exercise aspects to senior leaders and action officers; and mentor ISR exercise participants.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.