Looking for an exciting new step in your IT career?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting Senior ServiceNow Developer opportunity located in the Blacksburg, VA area.
We are searching for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to design and develop software tools and solutions for our ServiceNow IT services platform.
• Lead a team of developers to implement applications within an Agile Scrum methodology.
• Follow software best practices to design and implement well documented, maintainable code
• Work with the security SME and other infrastructure teams to ensure the solution complies with Government security requirements for a moderately classified system.
• Analyze, diagnose, and resolve software bugs utilizing approved procedures
• Be responsible for communicating and presenting architecture/designs and working with the customer and executives on a weekly basis in delivering outstanding technical innovation and services to our customers.
• You will provide expert advice, mentoring and guidance, and general professionalism to continuously develop the team and customer.
• Clearance not required to start; but must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance for continued employment.
• 5+ years of IT experience in Information Technology Systems and/or Software engineering, development, and delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
• Experience developing and supporting software applications, specifically common programming languages such as Java, or C# and implementing ServiceNow systems.
• Capable of working within a team and independently.
• Someone with strong problem solving and decision-making ability.
• Detail oriented with experience interacting with customers.
• Proficient in creating technical documentation and diagrams.
• Must be a US Citizen.
Who Are We?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) prides itself on looking ahead of our competitors for the next wave of IT trends. We provide our employees with training and development opportunities, preparing them for upcoming technical challenges.
With primary office locations in Blacksburg and Reston, VA, our teams support customers from across the United States. Our innovative IT as-a Service delivery model is supported by industry certifications that ensure quality and efficient IT solutions.
We are transforming the delivery of IT services through the use of enterprise managed services that leverage the cloud to securely monitor, manage, and optimize complex IT environments.
The history of automation is what inspired the name of our company. 1901 was the year that another disruptive technology changed the world: the assembly line. Leveraging skills and materials in an efficient manner within a repeatable process that quadrupled output applies to IT services today.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.