Leidos Defense Group has an opening for a Maintainability Analyst to support the Indirect Fire Protection Capability Program. the ideal candidate will provide front end analysis to determine initial fielding requirements (e.g., Functional Analysis, Physical Analysis, LORA, Task Analysis, and Sparing Predictions). All of which are entered into a Logistics Management Information (LMI) Database, using the data architecture established in the GEIA-0007B; resulting in Logistics Support Analyses Reports that satisfy CDRL deliverables.
- Determine tool and material requirements for operation and maintenance of new equipment
- Performs Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) on new equipment
- Determine manpower requirements for units that support operation and maintenance in support of new equipment fielding
- Perform failure mode analysis for analysis in the develop of spare parts and supply chain requirements in support of new equipment fielding
- Produce Maintenance Task Analysis using reliability and other data to support readiness ratings required for new equipment fielding
- Produce Operator Task Analysis for soldier training and maintenance that supports time requirements for successful training and deployment readiness
- Produce LSA Reports (LSAR) at required deliverable milestone in support of new equipment fielding
- Bachelors Degree with 5 or more years of relative experience, or Masters Degree and 3 or more years of experience. Additional years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Active DoD Secret clearance or the ability to obtain an interim Secret clearance within 180 days from hire date.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in use of COMPASS
- Very good understanding of GEIA-0007 and DED requirements
- Understands the LSA LCN Structure
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret engineer drawing
- Ability to perform logistics analyses for DoD programs
- DoD Systems Acquisition and Development Experience
- Integrated Logistics Support Experience
- Active Secret Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.