The Defense Group at Leidos as an exciting opportunity as a Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Analyst on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
- Monitor IT systems (re-authorization and new systems) throughout their life cycle for changes that may impact the security posture of the system
- Validate updates to the system security plans and the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) in the security assessment and management tool to reflect changes to the IT system
- Validate that controls applicable to the automated ConMon reviews are properly implemented as part of the corresponding Risk Management Framework (RMF) package in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Utilizes business intelligent tools to develop ConMon capability and integration with RMF
- Participate, contribute, and provide information as part of Step 0 and other steps of the RMF process and data call information and provide assistance in kickoff meetings if assessments are needed.
- Design, develop, maintain, execute and improve a comprehensive ConMon program based on the organizational ConMon strategy.
- Perform continuous assessments of all security controls for all Information Systems (IS) under the purview of the organization.
- Perform automated/manual security control monitoring of the IS and provide IS and Security Control Status Reports. Develop and maintain standard ConMon plan templates for ISs.
- Maintain the status for automated and manual security controls and identify any past due for assessment and validation.
- Coordinate and facilitate coordination with system administrators, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) administrators, Host Based Security System (HBSS)administrators, etc. on issues receiving the acceptable credentialing percentages on scans, HBSS data, etc.
- Support the system development lifecycle of a Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) technical solution within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field and 8-12 years of IT program/project management experience leading Continuous Monitoring and Vulnerability Management activities
- 5 or more years with tools such as ACAS, HBSS, Tanium, or Splunk.
- Active DoD Secret or higher - program can support up to TS/SCI
- Demonstrates experience with applying compliance standards to large and complex IT environments.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls and standards to ensure compliancy in accordance with the applicable audits and inspections for an organization.
- Demonstrates level understanding of vulnerabilities/weaknesses across complex IT environments and ability to understand applicability of security standards across technologies.
- Demonstrates experience with communicating and coordinating at a functional and senior government.
- Demonstrates experience with data analysis and developing work products to enable government risk based decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with the development and execution of knowledge management best practices and the automation of knowledge management frameworks in order to enhance processes and procedures related to the management of the ConMon Program.
- Demonstrates experience with the development and coordination of guidance and work products related to issues tracking management, plan of actions and milestones, and ensuring transparency of vulnerabilities within an organization.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
ACAS, HBSS, and/or Tanium certifications or ability to obtain
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.