The Defense Group at Leidos as an exciting opportunity as an Information Assurance Analyst (Cyber Program Management Office) on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
- Act in a liaison role to help assist embedded ISSO for organizational Information Systems throughout the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Create Project Management Plans (PMP) for systems, scheduling and preparing Kick-Off meetings, creating and maintaining appointment orders in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), and sending escalations when timelines (based on the PMP) are not being adhered to.
- Support internal and external inspections such as the Command and Control Readiness Inspections (CCRI) performed by DISA
- Process Removable Media Exemptions request for the user community.
- Prepare project plans and execute the implementation of RMF for assigned systems, perform control validation activities, initiate the Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M), and compile supporting artifacts in eMASS.
- Maintain a repository for all directorate and organizational cyber security-related documentation.
- Monitor compliance with cyber security policy, as appropriate, and review the results of such monitoring.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of solutions implemented to provide the required protection of data, including appropriate authenticator management and encryption controls.
- Review strategic IT infrastructure security technologies that meet operating unit goals and mission.
- Active Secret clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II or IAM I
- Bachelor's degree with 8-12 years of prior experience; add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Proficient with RMF process, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53, CNS-SI 1253
- Managing, Creating, and Tracking timelines and deliverables, while ensuring processes and procedures are adhered for a large number of Information Systems.
- Demonstrates successful track record for delivering large/complex projects on time and within budget within DoD organizations;
- Demonstrates knowledge in the planning, development, coordination, implementation and execution of policies and projects at an organizational level;
- Creating Metrics and good presentation skills
- Help customers to understand the authorization process, and up-date/modify A&A procedures as necessary. Streamline the process to make the process easy to follow but cover all concerned security aspects.
- Customer service skills both verbally and written
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.