Leidos is looking for a E-Discovery/Relativity Data Processor to work on-site in support of the Civil Rights Division.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Support litigation environment applications, such as litigation support databases, associated management systems, and analytical systems (such as Relativity, Law PreDiscovery and CaseMap/TextMap).
- Process data through Law PreDiscovery and load to Relativity.
- Link images, natives and OCR text
- Create Coding Layouts in Relativity.
- Modify Coding layouts in Relativity.
- Create new fields / choices in Relativity
- Folder documents in Relativity per direction from Case Manager
- Generate Concordance load ready and / or searchable pdf / native file productions
- Load data to Case Map or Text Map.
- Provide status on tasks.
- Substantial processing / data loading experience using LAW PreDiscovery and Relativity 9.6
- At least three years of overall litigation support eDiscovery experience
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen, Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred, preferably in the computer science or information management/technology disciplines.
- Supervisory or team leader experience very useful.
- Broad knowledge of the Government's IT environments, including office automation networks, and PC and server based databases and applications
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.