Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
We know once you join Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
Leidos has an opening for a Network Administrator to provide onsite support at our customer’s site in Linthicum, MD.This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in supporting Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center’s Business and Technology Solutions (BTO) directorate. DC3 delivers capability with a team comprised of Department of the Air Force civilians, Air Force and Navy military personnel, and contractors for specialized support.
- Network and Systems Operations Admin to maintain 12 networks ranging from unclassified, to Special Access Programs (SAP).
- managing network infrastructure devices, pushing policy rules, using software defined network systems, and configuring access control lists (ACL).
- Troubleshooting, backup and recovery, maintaining infrastructure availability, and providing documentation.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- BA/BS with 4+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated expertise in maintaining multiple networks, to include managing network infrastructure devices, pushing policy rules, using software defined systems, and configuring access control lists (ACL).
- Experience trouble shooting, back-up and recovery, and maintaining infrastructure availability.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- IAT Level II certified
- ITIL certified
- Experience working with SAP
Security Clearance Requirements:
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.