Leidos has an immediate opening for Senior Pricing Manager to join our Pricing team supporting Intel Group.
Successful individual will, as an integral member of the Intelligence Group, lead/manage a team of pricing analysts, have experience leading and developing compliant, complete, and awardable Cost/Price Volumes in high paced, highly visible group/corporate environment and participate in a variety of pricing and estimating activities. This is a fast-paced position requiring excellent communication skills, attention to detail, demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment, and also willingness to work extended hours as needed to finish the job and to see a proposal through to completion.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of pricing analysts.
- Lead the development of the Cost/Price Volumes for the corporation’s largest and most complex proposals.
- Lead the Cost/Price Volume team, including Contracts, Subcontracts & Procurement, Capture Management, Finance, and Technical Estimators to produce of a fully compliant, complete, and compelling and awardable Cost/Price Volume.
- Participate in and contribute to Pricing Strategy and Price-to-Win reviews.
- Participate in quality and peer reviews of Cost/Price Volumes and supporting Pricing files.
- Mentor and train less experienced professional employees.
- Ensure compliance with approved Estimating System
- Promote and enforce use of standard pricing and estimating tools and processes.
- Evaluate current pricing processes and initiate continuous and process improvement projects.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience in estimating and proposal pricing activities, including cost proposal development and pricing of federal government and commercial contracts.
- 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Extensive experience all contract types and contract vehicles (GSA, IDIQ, BPA, etc.).
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, CAS, DCMA/DCAA, estimating systems, and BOEs.
- Demonstrated ability to understand Government/customer requirements, apply contracting and pricing principles, and develop compelling solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply lessons learned to new opportunities on a routine basis and demonstrated ability to develop compelling solutions.
- Must be internal and external customer focused and possess professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must possess excellent negotiation, verbal, and written communication skill.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and thrive in a faced-paced deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational, coordination and scheduling skills.
- Ability to model business cases and perform what if analysis/scenarios.
- Must be highly proficient with finance principles and desktop applications (i.e. MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be highly proficient with MS Word (e.g., formatting, styles, headers/footers, tables, etc.)
- Advanced level ProPricer skills with ability to create/manage large resource/task data.
- Advanced level Excel skills with ability to create dynamic and complex models with advanced formulas and functions.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must currently have a Secret level clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Advanced degree/certification (MBA, NCMA, ICEAA, etc.) a plus.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with commercial business models and international proposals.
- Experience with process automation using Excel Visual Basic/Macros or Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.