QRC Airborne ISR Division is seeking a Program Manager for logistics services and support to the Army Persistent Surveillance System – Tethered (PSS-T) program. The PSS-T Family of Systems (FOS) includes medium and large aerostats, which provide persistent, integrated, networked, and multi-sensor information collection by operating for long periods of time at an altitude to maximize line of sight and field of regard.
The position provides leadership and oversight of logistics support provided to PSS-T, actively supports contract follow-on initiatives, and proactively leads growth through aggressive business development. The position is responsible to the prime contractor and the U.S. government for execution of all CONUS-based logistics support to include property management; supply, product support; safety; warehouse operations and support to Tobyhanna Army Depot; Columbia, MD Flight Operations Center; and Yuma, AZ on-site logistics support.
The Program Manager maintains direct liaison with the prime contractor and Government representatives, supports the Director of Logistics, and reports directly to the Director of Programs in the performance of their duties.
- Lead administrative, managerial, and financial aspects of TM/CPFF contract. Liaises with the customer for all program performance and financial related activities. Provides proposal responses, business plans, and work statements.
- As the Leidos core member of customer’s PSS-T leadership team, participates in customer program management decision making as the program’s lead logistician.
- Provides logistics input and direction for customer-level Program Management Reviews (PMRs), Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), Integrated Product Team (IPT) Meetings, and transition planning/execution.
- Keeps Leidos senior management informed on all facets of program through weekly status reports and quarterly Internal Program Review (IPR) presentations.
Day to Day activities focus on logistics team oversight and management to ensure contract-mandated performance is met; CDRLs and other deliverables are delivered within required deadlines and meet Leidos quality standards; and team is performing all tasks in compliance with the Statement of Work.
The following are tasks performed by the team:
- Lead all Product Support Management activities.
- Execute Supply Chain planning and optimization.
- Coordinate logistics response to emerging mission requirements through the 24/7 operations center.
- Develop and maintain logistics workflows, procedures, documentation, reports, and training.
- Train all program staff. Administrator and trainer for Logistics Information Management System (RepairData).
- Manage maintenance planning and reporting activities and coordinate depot repair with OEM’s and organic depot.
- Provide sustainment engineering support for Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS), and Failure Review Board
- Monitor, analyze, report and improve performance-based logistics metrics.
- Manage Government property accountability and reporting program
- Logistics lead for Tobyhanna Army Depot during IROAN (Inspect Repair Only as Necessary) system acceptance testing, and depot repairs.
- Responsible for supply cataloging, parts provisioning, and updating technical manuals.
- Conduct Supportability Analysis for PSS-T product baselines. Develop, update, maintain, and deliver Level of Repair Analyses (LORA); Maintenance Task Analyses (MTA); Provisioning Parts List (PPL); Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL); and Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC).
- Manage 60,000 sq./ft. warehouse of spare supply,
- Provide site logistician for testing and training at Yuma Proving Ground (YPG).
- Manage PSS-T safety program, incident response, and Safety Assessment Report (SAR).
- Develop and maintain Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) strategy and update DMSMS health analysis report.
- Participate in the Government - Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP) for PSS-T.
- Develop and deliver logistics updates for technical manuals.
- Plan and coordinate deployment travel for all PSS-T personnel that work OCONUS. Responsible for coordination, scheduling, and overall administration of medical readiness appointments, TSIRT computer-based training, attendance at CRC, input to Synchronized Predeployment and Operational Tracker system to receive Letters of Authorization (LOA) and obtaining Common Access Cards.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience or a master’s degree and three (3) years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active secret security clearance
- Proven leadership experience managing programs with diverse locations and 20+ personnel.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.